I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
✔ KEEP SMALL INSECTS LIKE MIDGES - and flies at bay this season with this gently fragranced citronella candle. The candle comes in a heavy terracotta pot for long lasting outdoor use and has a total burn time of 8 hours.
✔ PLACE HOLDERS ON A SURFACE - that will not be damaged by heat. Do not burn on a television or other warm place. Tealights are suitable for lanterns or for holders which have holes in them as the tealight case will hold the wax as it melts.
✔ LUMAR CITRONELLA FRAGRANCED GARDEN CANDLE - are suitable for lighting uses. Do not use in food warmers or vaporizers. Do not use in oil burners or lanterns where there are less than 8cm / 3 inches of space above the flame.
✔ LUMAR CITRONELLA FRAGRANCED CANDLE - has an approximate burn time of 8 hours and is perfect for helping to keep away those pesky mosquitoes in the evening yet to us is a pleasant lemon fragrance. Perfect to place anywhere in the garden!
✔ CITRONELLA FRAGRANCED CANDLE - Terracotta Pot Outdoor Garden Natural Fresh Scented Mosquito Fly Insect Repeller & Fragranced Heavy-Duty Terracotta Pot Candle. Note: Do not leave unattended when lit
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions supplied with candles and candle holders.
- Burn out of the reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish candles with a candle snuffer. Do not blow them out. Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure candles are burned away from flammable items.
- Candles should be burned away from other sources of heat such as television sets and away from direct sunlight.
- Candles should be burned in an area free from draughts.
- Remove all packaging and labels before use.
- Ensure candles are burned in an upright position.
- To avoid damage to surfaces, always place candles and candle holders on a surface that will not be damaged by heat e.g. ceramic tiles or plates. Table mats are NOT suitable.
- Do not move candles when lit or the wax is still liquid.
- These candles are designed to be decorative. Burn on a large holder as irregularly shaped novelty candles may drip profusely.