Welcome to our OnlineStreet.co.uk. If you are using this website, you are agreeing to observe the following terms and conditions of use.
In the following terms and conditions, the term 'OnlineStreet', 'us', 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website. The terms 'you' or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The terms and conditions for this website use are as follows:
· The material on the website pages is for user's general information and use only. It should be noted that this material is subject to modify without notice.
· This website collect cookies to gather information about the browser's browsing preferences only with browser's permission. If you permit cookies to be used, then following personal information may be collected by website for use by third parties.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the precision, relevance, performance, totality or appropriateness of the content established on this website for any particular intention. You acknowledge that content may contain inexactness and OnlineStreet explicitly exclude accountability for any such errors to the fullest extent allowed by law.
· Your utilization of any content on this website is totally at your own risk, for which OnlineStreet shall not be responsible. It shall be your own liability to make certain that any content or products accessible through this website fulfil your requirements.
· This website contains material that is certified to us. This content includes (is not restricted to) the design, layout, presentation and graphics. Copying is illegal other than in agreement with the copyright notice, which constitute a fraction of these terms and conditions.
· Unauthorised exploitation of this website may bring about a claim for reparation and/or be a criminal offence.
· Ever so often, our web pages may contain links to other websites and that does not necessarily imply that we are endorsing those websites. We will not be accountable for the content of the linked websites. These links will only be there for your information and convenience.
· Your use of this website and any difference of opinion developed cause of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· We take reasonable measurements to keep this site safe from viruses and malicious content. Nevertheless, OnlineStreet cannot provide assurance that the use of this Website will not cause damage to your device. It is user's responsibility to make sure that he/she has the right soft wares in their device (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely. Apart from where obligatory by law, OnlineStreet shall not be responsible to any person for any loss or damage they incur as a result of viruses or other malicious content that they encounter from the Website.
· We take reasonable measurements to make sure that prices quoted on the Website are exact and that there is fair description is provided for all the products. Nevertheless, when placing orders through the Website, kindly keep in mind: orders will only be accepted if there are no errors in the description of the products or services or their prices as published on this Website.
· All prices are displayed in pounds Sterling that includes UK VAT where applicable except indicated otherwise. For our International Deliveries, please see the International Delivery section for further detail.
· Packaging might differ from that displayed on the Website.
· The weights and dimensions displayed on the Website are approximate only.
· Although we put reasonable efforts to display the right colours of our products on the Website, please bear in mind that the colours you see will entirely rely on your monitor and we cannot take responsibility that your monitor's display of any colour will precisely reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
· All products are subject to availability. We will inform you promptly if the item(s) that you have ordered are not available and what alternative product(s) of equal or higher value we can offer;
· no warranties or guarantees are sold with any product except exclusively mentioned in the description.
For certain products to be purchased through this website, there is age requirements specified by law. We are not allowed by the law to process the order unless age requirement is fulfilled. you should take it into consideration and must not try to place an order for an item that you do not fulfil the age requirements. Please note that age limitations are valid in the UK to the purchase of the products listed below. By placing an order for any of the following products you verify that you (or, if the recipient is different than the buyer) satisfy the age requirements compulsory to purchase that product:
Knives or bladed items. only the people aged 18 and over can buy knives and bladed products.
· Alcohol. Alcohol can only be bought by, and for, individuals aged 18 and over.
· DVDs and videos. Videos and DVDs can only be bought by, and for, persons who satisfy the British Board of Film Classification or other age classification criteria valid to the related video or DVD.
· Christmas crackers, Christmas crackers can only be bought by, and for, people aged 16 and over.
· Kindly take into consideration that end of the online checkout process does not comprise our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) that you ordered from us. If you have registered an account with us or if you gave us your email address when entering your payment details, we will update you by email promptly, the confirmation of your order.
· Until we receive the full payment of your order, all products that you order through the Website will remain the property of OnlineStreet.
· All card payments are subject to authorisation by the bank that issue your card. If you have received your order before your payment is through, then you must either pay for the products or return those products to us following the return instructions that is provided to you and in its original condition as you received them at your own expense. you are obliged return within 30 days of the date on which we cancel your order, if not returned , we may collect or arrange for collection of the products at your expense. We keep the right to charge you for any and all damage to any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
· We take all measurements necessary to ensure prices displayed are correct. In the unlikely event that a price displayed is incorrect we will notify you within one working day and offer you option of either cancelling the order or reconfirming the order. If we are unable to get your response within three working days, we will consider the order cancelled and issue a refund for the full amount you have paid for that order.