Features of This Powder
This doff ant killing powder, comes in a 400g bottle, is an insecticide powder that is perfectly effective to be used against ants (carpenter ants, queen ants, black ants, red ants, white ants, fire ants), cockroaches (german, baby, hissing, flying cockroaches), earwigs, woodlice, and almost every crawling insect in domestic premises. Be it indoor or outdoor insects on the floor, cupboards, at the points of entry, around nests, this poisonous powder will do the work for sure.
These are available in 3 packaging sizes:
- Pack of 1x Bottles.
- Pack of 2x Bottles.
- Pack of 6x Bottles.
How to Use
As this is a poisonous powder, the container should be kept tightly closed when not in use. You should shake it well before use. All you have to do is to simply dust it on the areas which are affected by small insects. One to two puffs around the invaded premises are enough to cleanse the area from these insects as the effect is long-lasting. Make sure to close the lid after use and keep it in a cool and dry place.
- As this is a poisonous powder, it has its precautions as well.
- Always read the label and product information before use.
- Avoid breathing the dust.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
- Avoid skin contact.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- As it is long-lasting, it is highly toxic for aquatic life.