Elbow Grease Drain Unblocker
The elbow grease drain unblocker slices through standing water in clogged drains and dissolves difficult obstructions to eliminate blockages and slow drains in the home. The elbow grease drain unblocker is used to clear clogs in anything from kitchen and bathroom sinks to showers, bathtubs, and drains. The elbow grease drain unblocker removes clogs and bad odours three times better than bleach, from hair and food to grease and debris. Use instructions to clear a clog, and pour liquid directly down the plughole. Flush with hot water after 15 minutes. Allow more time for stubborn obstructions.
Pack of 1 (3 Sachets)
Pack of 3 (9 Sachets)
Pack of 6 (18 Sachets)
- Elbow Grease Drain Unblocker – Pack of 3 Sachets
- Quickly and easily removes blockages in drains
- For use in slow running and partially blocked sinks and plugholes
- Perfect for sinks, baths or showers
- Simple and economical way of clearing blockages
Directions for Use:
- Ensure the sink is dry before use. Remove standing water and allow as much to drain away as possible.
- Pour contents of 1 sachet directly down the plug hole at arm’s length.
- Pour a cup of warm, not boiling water down the plug hole, and leave for 15 minutes to allow the foam to penetrate the blockage.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- If the drain is still blocked, repeat application. To prevent future blockages, use Elbow Grease Drain Unblocker monthly.