- Humane Way to Trap and Release Spiders.
- The Vacuum Sucks Them Up for Safe Disposal.
- Push-Button Keeps Them at Arm’s Length.
- Great for Wasps, Moths and Other Insects.
- Length with Both Nozzles Attached: 90cm.
The Pest Attack Suction Spider Catcher is a friendly way to catch and dispose of spiders. The handheld device safely sucks spiders up at arm’s length – 75cm away from the push-button activator – so there’s no danger of them dropping onto your arm as you catch them. Simply point the nozzle at your target and press the button to suck ‘em up Spiders are sucked up into a container with a fine mesh net to safely protect them from the fan-assisted vacuum. Once you’ve caught the spider, simply undo the container and tip them out into your garden. As well as trapping spiders, it’s great for catching flies, wasps, moths and other creepy crawlies. Requires 6 x 1.5V AA batteries / Length with both nozzles attached: 90cm (approx.).