- The glass Lancaster inside the decanter has a frosted finish which really enhances the beauty of this iconic plane
- Stunning glass model of a Spitfire in a glass decanter.
- Gold plated to provide a glittering finishing touch to this excellent model.
- Decanter is 170mm long 105mm diameter
- Stunning glass model of a Lancaster in a glass decanter
The glass Lancaster inside the decanter has a frosted finish which really enhances the beauty of this iconic plane. The Avro Lancaster is a British four-engine Second World War heavy bomber made initially by Avro for the Royal Air Force. It first saw active service in 1942, and together with the Handley Page Halifax, it was one of the main heavy bombers of the RAF, the RCAF, and squadrons from other Commonwealth and European countries serving within RAF Bomber Command. The Decanter measures 22cm (h) x 12cm (w).